Thursday 7 February 2013

Challenge 100 – Yes 100!!!!!!


Wowza!

I can’t quite believe it……this is our 100th Challenge!

I remember anxiously awaiting the launch of our 1st Challenge on 1st of January 2009…..

I was the mum of an almost 3 year old and now I find myself the mum of a (just turned) 7 year old AND a (just turned) 3 year old.

Now my other baby is 100!!!

(Now, I really feel old, pass the tissues)

Please allow me to thank all of you, who have entered our challenges here, your creativity never ceases to amaze me, and we wouldn’t be here without your support.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been a ‘Sweetie’ here on The Sugar Bowl, they provide me with such help, and support, and give me a never ending source of inspiration!

Many thanks to you all!

Now, once I stop crying, we’ll return to business….
As it’s a special challenge for us this time, we will have an extra special prize!

The will be not ONE  but TWO  lucky winners of this challenge and each gets to choose  4 pieces of super sweet Sugar Nellie rubber or digi candy
from

image

You could even choose all four of the new rubber release ‘Bags Of Fashion’, which will be here very shortly.

We will also be awarding ‘Eye Candy’ for each of the weeks that the challenge runs too….

So, what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning?

Make any craft project using a Sugar Nellie rubber stamped or digi image…..sound simple?

 IT IS!

So what are you waiting for…go forth and create!

Please have your entries posted according to the 'sweet rules' (on the sidebar) by 7pm Wednesday 6th March 2013 (GMT) The winner will be announced shortly before our next challenge on Thursday 7th March 2013.

To provide a little inspiration...Here are what our ‘Sweeties’ came up with for  Challenge 100.

(Please click on the names to be taken to The Sweeties own blog's for more pictures and details of how they created their projects)

















We are now using the Linky Tool, to help us view all of your delicious entries, a little quicker...please ensure that the link you enter leads directly to the relevant post, NOT just to your blog.

However if , by accident, you do not leave the relevant page link and only leave one to your blog, please DO NOT enter another one, we will find your entry.


There is now no need to leave a comment, and the comment feature has been disabled on this post.If anyone has any problems using this, or any other comments, please don't hesitate to email me

***PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR ENTRY MUST CONTAIN A SUGAR NELLIE RUBBER STAMPED OR DIGITAL IMAGE, IF IT DOES NOT IT WILL BE REMOVED***